Our child care program is only for students who are enrolled in our preschool and
have been accepted into an afternoon PK class or child care.
Mondays - 7:25 to 5:30 / T, W, Th - after preschool until 5:30 p.m.
Child care begins on the first day of preschool and continues to the last day of school for the school district. Please see our calendar for holiday closures.
Child care costs are detailed here: Financial Agreement
[I need HELP PAYING FOR CHILD CARE.]
Rachel Barr, Vivian Vigil, & Phyllis Harmsen.
Day Care Entrance
Enter the gate on the East side of the building and follow the sidewalk to door. In the afternoon, and on Mondays, please use the day care entrance to drop off or pick up your child.
* Breakfast should be eaten at home.
* Little Treasures provides a morning and afternoon snack.
* Day care students need to bring a healthy lunch from home. Little Treasures provides milk, so no other drink is needed.
* Lunches may be stored in the kitchen refrigerator.
* We are happy to microwave lunch foods.
* Please make sure your child’s lunch is nutritious – candy is greatly discouraged!
* Be realistic about child size portions – children often eat less lunch than expected.
1) We keep ourselves safe.
2) We keep others safe.
(this means keeping other peoples'
feelings safe too)
3) We keep our things safe.
Younger students and PK students have slightly different schedules, but both include:
Lunch, Resting/Napping, Table Time, Recess, Snack, Learning Activities, Play, Exercise, Stories, and Music