Although I'm not their parent,
I care for them each day.
I cuddle, sing, and read to them,
And watch them as they play.
I see each new accomplishment,
And help them grow and learn,
I understand their language,
And I listen with concern.
They come to me for comfort,
And I wipe away the tears,
They proudly show their work to me,
I give the loudest cheers!
I know someday the time may come,
When we will have to part,
But every child I've cared for
Is forever in my heart!
Our child care program is only for students enrolled in preschool.
Mondays - 7:25 to 5:30 / T, W, Th - after preschool until 5:30 p.m.
Child care begins on the first day of preschool and continues to the last day of school for the school district. We're closed when NCSD elementaries are closed.
T, W, Th afternoons - 8 monthly payments of $170.
All day Monday, plus T, W, Th afternoons - 8 monthly payments of $270.
Occasional Stays - $13 per half-day. [I need HELP PAYING FOR CHILD CARE.]
Valerie Martinez, Rachel Barr, Erin Forster,
Lori Smith, and Vivian Vigil.
Day Care Entrance
Enter the gate on the East side of the building and follow the sidewalk to door. In the afternoon, and on Mondays, please use the day care entrance to drop off or pick up your child.
Always Sign In/Out
We are required to have you sign your child in and out each day. On preschool days, sign your child in at their preschool room and out in day care. On Mondays, you can sign your child in and out in the day care room.
* Breakfast should be eaten at home.
* Little Treasures provides a morning and afternoon snack.
* Day care students need to bring a healthy lunch from home. Little Treasures provides milk, so no other drink is needed.
* Lunches may be stored in the kitchen refrigerator.
* We are happy to microwave lunch foods.
* Please make sure your child’s lunch is nutritious – candy is greatly discouraged!
* Be realistic about child size portions – children often eat less lunch than expected.
1) We keep ourselves safe.
2) We keep others safe.
(this means keeping other peoples'
feelings safe too)
3) We keep our things safe.
noon -12:30 Lunch
12:30-2:00 Nap / Quiet Music
1:30 - 2:00 Non-Nappers Table Time
2:00 - 2:45 Recess & Snack
2:45 - 3:10 Learning Activities
3:10 - 3:30 Play
3:30 - 3:50 Exercise, Stories, Music
3:50 - 5:30 Inside or Outside Play