2023-24 Enrollment through UPK Colorado
Children must be 3- or 4-years-old before July 1
of this year to be accepted into our program.
We make some exceptions for children who are on Individualized Education Plans through BOCES.
Apply through CO UPK: https://upk.colorado.gov/
Select LITTLE TREASURES as your preschool of choice for 4-year-olds!
Select NORTH CONEJOS SCHOOL DISTRICT as your choice for 3-year-olds!
** IMPORTANT **
If your child is born between July 1 and Sept 30, registering might be a problem.
For any enrollment issues, call Lindsey Witz at 719-214-6202.
Submit the following:
Fax (274-0165), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or in person on TWTh mornings.
1) Copy of Child's Birth Certificate
2) Child & Family Information Form (link)
Watch your email!
UPK will notify you about your child's acceptance in the next few weeks. You'll also receive a welcome email from Little Treasures Preschool.
Qualifying for Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE)
Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapy Services
Help with Developmental or Learning Delays
* Early Childhood Special Education Services are offered through BOCES at our site.
* If you are concerned with your child's speech & language abilities,
behaviors, or development, please contact CHILD FIND and
set up an appointment for your child to be evaluated.
* Having your child qualified prior to the beginning of the school
year will mean that therapy and interventions can begin